The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales Foundation is proud to offer the ICAEW Foundation Bursary for domestic and international students at the Queen Mary University of London.
This scholarship is currently available for deserving students who are planning to take part in BSc Accounting and Management at the university.
Nice opportunity for students to get £4000 for undergraduate study at the Queen Mary University of London in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Queen Mary University of London offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees across the full disciplinary spectrum. It is a truly global university and ranked 46th in a ranking of European universities by the Times Higher Education.
Why study at the Queen Mary University of London? This university provides lifelong support from the careers centre and gives candidates suitable work experience and makes the best of their applications.
Application Deadline: August 18, 2020
- Provider: Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £4000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: BSc in Accounting and Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Previous education
- Previous/current work experience
- Any previous/current scholarships or bursaries
- Personal financial circumstances: all income, financial support, debts etc
- Family circumstances and finances
- Any exceptional personal circumstances
- Academic interests and motivation
- Career objectives
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For assembling this grant, you are required to apply for the undergraduate degree coursework at the Queen Mary University of London. After being enrolled, you can download and complete the application form submit via email the completed form to scholarships-at-qmul.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will be asked to provide the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, research proposal and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrollment in the undergraduate degree program, students are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for this award then you must have to meet the English language requirements.
The winner will receive £4000 towards living costs each year, for all three years of the programme at the Queen Mary University of London in the UK.