The University of Gloucestershire has established the MSc by Research Studentships in the UK. The applicants must apply for a master’s degree programme in an eligible field of study to be considered. The programme is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentship aims to evaluate a range of tools and technologies, including mobile devices, satellite imagery, remote access trap cameras, and digital communication channels in a citizen science setting at the University of Gloucestershire.
A valuable program for students in UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Gloucestershire is a public university based in Gloucestershire, England. The university is the recent successor of a large number of merged, name-changed, and reformed institutions of further and higher education. The university provides almost 100 undergraduate courses, and around 57 taught postgraduate courses within eight schools.
Why choose to study at the University of Gloucestershire? The University of Gloucestershire is a sustainable university that aims to provide excellent teaching and enable its students to achieve their full potential through a rich and broad experience. The University of Gloucestershire is one of the best universities out there. There is an abundance of great and well-experienced lecturers dedicated and determined to get their students their grades and experiences.
Application Deadline: The closing deadline for applications is noon on Friday 12th August 2022.
- University or Organization: The University of Gloucestershire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MSc by Research
- Award: £16,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc by Research in Embedding citizen science within landscape-scale nature-based recovery initiatives impact of different citizen science techniques.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applications are open to students who can satisfy UK residency requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this funding opportunity, candidates must take admission in Masters by Research at the university. To apply for the Studentship, students must send a completed application pack to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: The application pack must contain the following three documents:
- Curriculum Vitae: It should be no longer than four pages.
- Research Proposal: The proposal should be up to a maximum of 1000 words, not including references.
- Research proposal: Your reflections on the title, aim, and purpose of the research;
- An overview of some key research literature relevant to the study;
- Your proposals for developing the design and methods of the study;
- A description of potential outcomes of the project for understanding, knowledge, policy, and practice
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have an excellent academic background in the natural and social sciences, holding a 1st class or good 2:1 degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS- 6.0
- The university will provide tuition fees, a maintenance grant (currently £16,000 over 15 months), and a training grant of up to £500 for full-time students.
- Full-time studentship award holders cannot hold either a full-time job or a permanent part-time job during the period of their award.