Any interested international or domestic student can apply for this project titled – Towards the development of a next-generation, biomimetic embryo culture and diagnostics system for assisted human reproduction. The applicants must hold a relevant MSc degree and experience to be eligible. Upon selection, students can expect to receive registration fees and a stipend of €16,000 for up to 4 years.
Great opportunity for applicants in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
The University of Limerick is a higher education institution in Ireland thriving to be a distinctive, pioneering and connected university that shapes the future through educating and empowering people to meet the real challenges of tomorrow. The university is proudly ranked 501st in Times Higher Education Ranking (2021).
Why choose to study at the University of Limerick? The University of Limerick is primarily known for offering its students a wide range of support services, from student personnel services to specific learning support units. Not on the students, it is also very much in demand among employers, which has significantly raised the graduate employment rates higher than the national average.
Application Deadline: The applications must be submitted by 22nd August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Limerick
- Department: Science and Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €16,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: All international or domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for four years PhD programme in the Science and Engineering department at the University of Limerick.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Experience in design research methodology and application, or similar
- Qualitative research methodology experience, including data collection and analysis
- Experience with CAD software and prototyping processes such as CNC machining, 3D printing and hand-finishing
- Enthusiastic individuals with the motivation to work on their own and as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Full clean driving licence and own car an advantage.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission via the university portal. To apply for this position, students must submit the supporting documents via mail at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Copy of transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum of a BSc (Hons level 8) in Design Engineering or a related discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- TOEFL PBT – 580
- Duolingo – 110
- University of Cambridge ESOL – Grade C or Grade A
- LanguageCert ESOL – B2
- PTE – 61
The applicants selected by the University of Limerick will be provided with a tax-free stipend of €16,000 per annum for four years of study.