The School of Economics and Finance is pleased to offer up to 20 scholarships valued from £2,000 to £10,000, to outstanding applicants from the MSc Economics programme.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing MSc programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Economics.
- Award: Scholarships range from £2,000 to £10,000.
- Number of Awards: There are 20 scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: financial aid positions will be awarded on purely on the basis of demonstrated potential for academic excellence on the programme applied. The potential for excellence will be judged to be demonstrated if the application:
Shows that it exceeds our minimum entry requirements by a significant margin and/or otherwise outperforms applicants competing for the opportunity s under consideration
Shows excellent performance on specific modules considered relevant and valuable preparation for the programme applied to, e.g. on quantitative and economics/finance modules
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Those accepting a scholarship are agreeing to take part in a range of promotional activities to support the university; as a scholar you will be expected to:
- Provide a profile of yourself which will be published on the university website;
- Attend a scholars reception;
- Assist at a minimum of three events organised by your School or the Directorate of Marketing and Communications. Such events may include photoshoots or filming events; meeting visitors from schools, universities or overseas embassies; assisting at Open Days or other recruitment events;
- This list is not exhaustive and may be subject to change.
How to Apply:
Eligible applicants will be contacted by the school once an offer has been made.
Once you have received an offer for the MSc Economics programme you can complete the online application form and upload your statement for support here.