National Cybersecurity Postgraduate Scholarships is now open for 2018 intake. Successful scholarship applicants may pursue their master (either through coursework or research) or doctoral degrees (i.e. PhD), locally or overseas universities.
The National Cybersecurity Postgraduate Scholarship (NCPS) is offered jointly by the Infocomm Media Development Authority of Singapore (IMDA) and the National Cybersecurity R&D Programme1 hosted at National Research Foundation (NRF).
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: April 1, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time Masters/PhD studies.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study cybersecurity-related course in a reputable Singapore or overseas university.
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fees, Stipend and other expenses
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Singapore and Abroad
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Singapore citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Be a Singapore citizen or Permanent Resident. Applicants for part-time studies and overseas PhD scholarship must be Singapore citizens;
Possess a strong interest in Infocomm/cybersecurity as a career; and
Applications must satisfy criteria for and seek admission into a full-time/part-time postgraduate cybersecurity-related course in a reputable Singapore or overseas university (for PhD studies only).
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.