Many students dream of studying in Ireland, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expense, University College Cork is offering MSc Food Security Policy and Management Scholarships for the session 2021/2022.
The funding programme is available to highly inspired students from developing countries applying for study a master’s degree program at UCC.
Established in 1845, the University College Cork is an internationally competitive, research-led university in Ireland. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in many disciplines.
Why at University College Cork? UCC programme will develop students’ higher-level thinking skills to gain a deep understanding of the multi-dimensional and multi-sectoral nature of the food security.
Application Deadline: May 28, 2021
- University: University College Cork
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc in Food Security Policy and Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must secure a minimum Second Class Honours Grade 1 in an approved primary degree or equivalent.
- You must be applying for a place on the MSc in Food Security Policy and Management programme to be eligible for this application
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the grant, you must have to choose your MSc degree program at the University College Cork. Once you have chosen your course you can apply online at the Postgraduate Applications Centre (PAC). Applicants for the opportunity s should apply by email to Ms Niamh Kiely (n.kiely-at-ucc.ie)
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Evidence that they have applied online to the MSc Food Security Policy and Management
- A motivational statement (max. 300 words) outlining their suitability to be considered for a scholarship
- Contact details of two referees.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The scholarship winner will receive an award amount of €7,630 for a PhD study.