Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for a postgraduate course by applying for this Thai Scholarship. This funding programme is organized by the University of Lincoln for the academic year 2020/21.
A fabulous chance for excellent students to get financial support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
In 1861, Lincoln University was founded as the Hull School o Art and was officially recognized as a university in 2001. It is a public research university located in Lincoln, England.
Why at Lincoln University? At this university, students will learn, practice critical thinking, inquiry and investigative skills. The university manages a range of halls of residence and shared housing options for new and continuing students who choose to live off-campus.
Application Deadline: June 25, 2020
- University: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught programme
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Thailand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Thailand
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in 2020/21
- Have been awarded a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum GPA of 2.5 out of 4 (equivalent to a 2:2 in the UK)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, candidates must also complete an International Application Form (PDF) and submit this to intscholarships-at-lincoln.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The participants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent.
The University of Lincoln will provide the award amount of £5,000 to all eligible candidates during the period of study.