Interested to study a Masters in Human Resource Management? Here is an opportunity for you. The University of Bradford is providing Scholarships for the high-achieving aspirants from all over the world.
The program is open for those eligible candidates who wish to study the postgraduate taught coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Nice opportunity for international students to get an education in the UK
User Review( vote)
The University of Bradford offers over 40 undergraduate degrees and postgraduate study in various areas. It s ranked in the Top 50 English Universities based on research funding. The university works closely with a number of high profile organizations.
Why at the University of Bradford? While studying at this university, candidates can get employability skills they need to open doors and kick-start their career. It offers opportunities to work in the relevant sector as part of the course.
Application Deadline: September 13, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Bradford
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two opportunities are available
- Nationality: All nationalities
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in Human Resource Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to be applying for the master’s degree program in the field of MSc Human Resource Management at the university for the academic year 2019-2020. Applicants must have to hold a first-class honors degree at UG level.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this studentship, then you must have to be enrolled in the master’s degree coursework at the University of Bradford. After being registered, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For being accepted, seekers are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will need to provide proof of your English proficiency.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to £3,000.