Are you a New Zealand student in the exploration of scholarships? Here, you have a fortuitous opportunity to apply for the Senior Performing Arts Scholarship furnished by the St Margaret’s College.
The studentship is available for the brilliant New Zealand students entering St Margaret’s College at Year 11, 12, or 13.
Nice opportunity for New Zealand students
User Review( votes)
St Margaret’s College, Christchurch offers the dual academic pathway of NCEA and International Baccalaureate. It is the only girls’ school in the South Island of New Zealand to offer the International Baccalaureate Diploma in addition to NCEA.
Why at the St Margaret’s College? The college gives students support student-athletes to be part of a team, push to be their best and belong to something bigger than them. Here students can get the best experience along with the skills to succeed in their future career.
Application Deadline: September 11, 2019
- University or Organization: St Margaret’s College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Year 11, 12, or 13
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Claimants from New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Year 11, 12, or 13
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have a passion and show commitment to excel in one or more aspects of the performing arts and have displayed outstanding skills and talents in dance, drama and/or music.
- Aspirants must understand the school philosophy, demonstrate dedication to the arts alongside a high level of skill and ability, and be prepared to give service back to the Performing Arts program at St Margaret’s College.
How to Apply
To take part in this studentship, aspirants must have to take admission in any of their chosen course at St Margaret’s College. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and send the award application form to the Enrolments Office, St Margaret’s College, PO Box 25094, Christchurch 8144 or deliver to the School Office,12 Winchester Street, Merivale, Christchurch.
- For being accepted, claimants are required to hold their previous degree certificate with good academic grades.
- Applicant must have to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- All aspirants to the University will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency.
Benefits: The studentship will provide a 50% tuition fee for the course.