Durham University Business School is delighted to offer one full fee funding for a self-funding student undertaking either MSc Islamic Finance or MSc Islamic Finance and Management, beginning October 2018.
MSc Islamic Finance is a one-year full-time programme designed to provide rigorous training at the frontier of research, giving you the opportunity to develop the advanced analytical and technical skills that are highly sought after by global employers.
User Review( votes)
Durham University is a collegiate public research university in Durham, North East England, with a second campus in Stockton-on-Tees. The chancellor of the university is Sir Thomas Allen, who succeeded Bill Bryson in 2012.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 15, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Islamic Finance.
- Award: Full fee scholarship is available.
- Number of Awards: There is one scholarship available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of UK are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Fully self-funding applicants only.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Please submit an essay of between 1,500 and 2,000 words on the below title via email.
“Islamic finance has demonstrated an unprecedented growth since the emergence of the first Islamic bank established in 1975. Discuss the factors contributing to the expansion (diffusion) of Islamic finance in the world. In your discussion consider economic and political factors after identifying the growth and trends in Islamic finance activity.”