Durham University Business School is delighted to offer one full fee funding for a self-funding student undertaking either MSc Islamic Finance or MSc Islamic Finance and Management, beginning October 2019.
MSc Islamic Finance is a one-year full-time program designed to provide rigorous training at the frontier of research, giving you the opportunity to develop the advanced analytical and technical skills that are highly sought after by global employers.
Wonderful Scholarships at Durham University.
User Review( votes)
Durham University is a collegiate public research university in Durham, North East England, with a second campus in Stockton-on-Tees. The chancellor of the university is Sir Thomas Allen, who succeeded Bill Bryson in 2012.
Why at Durham University- The university provides a world-leading and world-changing research across all three of their Faculties, their education is challenging, enabling.
University or Organization: Durham University Business School
Course Level: Master’s program
Award: Full fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Citizens of the UK
The program can be taken in England
Application Deadline: May 31st, 2019
- Citizens of the UK are eligible to apply.
- Fully self-funding applicants only.
- The studentships are available for pursuing master’s program.
- The studentships are awarded in the field of Islamic Finance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: “Islamic finance has demonstrated unprecedented growth since the emergence of the first Islamic bank established in 1975. Discuss the factors contributing to the expansion (diffusion) of Islamic finance in the world. In your discussion consider economic and political factors after identifying the growth and trends in Islamic finance activity.”Please submit an essay of between 1,500 and 2,000 words on the below title via email.
- Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
Benefit: Full fee scholarship is available.