The University of Bradford is proud to announce an exciting scholarship opportunity School of Archaeological and Forensic Sciences Endowed Scholarship’. The studentship, valued at £8,933, will cover the course fee and provide a maintenance award.
This award is open to a range of topics in line with the research and teaching of the School. It is expected that applicants will demonstrate a high level of research potential.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bradford is a public, plate glass university located in the city of Bradford, West Yorkshire, England.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: May 20, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Archaeology & Identity, Archaeological Sciences, Human Osteology, and Palaeopathology, Forensic Archaeology and Crime Scene Investigation, Landscape Archaeology and Digital Heritage
- Scholarship Award: The studentship, valued at £8,933, will cover the course fee and provide a maintenance award.
- Number of Scholarships: There is one scholarship available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students fromAnguilla, Austria, Belgium, Bermuda, British Antarctic Territories, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Bulgaria, Cayman Islands, Croatia, Cyprus (European Union), Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, the Republic of, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity), Montserrat, Netherlands, Northern Ireland, Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Scotland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha, Sweden, Turks & Caicos Islands, Wales are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Applicants must first apply to the University for admission to the appropriate programme of study and complete an application form which includes a statement which summarises relevant experience and interest in the subject.
How to Apply: