Glasgow Caledonian University is currently inviting applications from eligible students for a fantastic MSc Medical Bioscience Scholarship. This scheme is available for the academic year 2020-21.
This programme is established to provide financial aid to those bright international students who are wishing to apply for MSc medical bioscience programme starting in September 2020.
This is an amazing opportunity that will help you pursue MSc medical bioscience programme at the university.
User Review( vote)
Glasgow Caledonian University was founded in 1875 with the mission to promote the common good. The university provides a variety of lucrative degree programmes available in different fields including law, nursing, education, fashion, tourism, journalism, etc. It is ranked as one of the top ten modern universities in the UK.
Why would you like to enrol at Glasgow Caledonian University? The institution has developed a good reputation due to its well-educated lecturers, vibrant environment, and great facilities. It is emerging as the major international centre for higher education, promoting employability and global citizenship in its graduates.
Application Deadline: June 21, 2020
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £4,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc medical bioscience programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for the full-time MSc Medical Bioscience programme starting September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants, who have received an offer to study in an approved course at the university, are eligible to apply through the university’s online portal.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you are required to demonstrate your English proficiency by achieving one of the following English qualifications:
- Academic IELTS Average Score of 6, with no element less than 5.5
- TOEFL Internet-based test overall score of 78 with minimum element scores of reading at 18, listening at 17, speaking at 20 and writing at 17
- Pearson PTE Academic Overall score of 54 with no element less than 51
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Grade C
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – Pass at Level III.
The total value of the scholarship is £4,500 which will be deducted from your tuition fees to support your masters of medical science course at Glasgow Caledonian University in the UK.