Hong Kong Polytechnic University is now granting an extremely amazing Entry Scholarship programme in recognition of the outstanding academic achievements of students.
This scheme is made available for the academic year 2022-2023. Students, who are from any part of the world except the Chinese Mainland, and want to study at the university can take advantage of this opportunity.
Apply for this wonderful scholarship and fund your undergraduate study at Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
User Review( votes)
Hong Kong Polytechnic University is considered to be one of the world’s top 100 universities. It has been delivering a positive impact since it was established in 1937. It is classified as a comprehensive higher education institution with over 20,308 students, eight faculties, and school.
Why would you like to be a part of Hong Kong Polytechnic University? It has been recognized many times for its innovative methods of education and groundbreaking research. At the university, there are not only world-class teaching and research facilities but also a range of well-constructed undergraduate, postgraduate, and PhD degree programs for students.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 11 July 2022.
- University or Organization: Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HKD50,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in various areas.
- Eligibility Criteria: Meeting all the requirements given below is must:
- Must be international students except for Chinese Mainland
- Must have been enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates, who want to be considered for this scholarship, can apply via e-Admission for taking part in an approved course first.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided together with the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants of the undergraduate degree program should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are asked to meet any one of the following English language requirements to be eligible to get admission at undergraduate level at the university:
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 80 or above for the Internet-based test or 550 or above for the paper-based test;
- An overall Band Score of 6 or above in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS);
- Grade C or above in GCEOL English;
- Grade C / 4 or above in GCSE / IGCSE English;
- Grade 4 or above in English at International Baccalaureate (IB);
- Grade E or above in HKASLE Use of English.
This scholarship program will provide a one-off scholarship of HKD50,000 awarded to selected students during their first year of study.