The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is offering scholarships for developing countries students intending to study on the 2018-2019 London-based MSc Nutrition for Global Health on a one-year, full-time basis.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a public research university on Keppel Street, Bloomsbury, Camden, London, and specialised in public health and tropical medicine and a constituent college of the University of London.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: April 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MSc Nutrition for Global Health Scholarship.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Nutrition.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover
2018-19 tuition fees, and
A tax-free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,750.00, and
An MSc summer project allowance of GBP 2,000.00.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of low and middle-income countries are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for these scholarships, applicants must
Be nationals of, and resident in, low to middle-income countries (as defined by the World Bank); and
Meet the School’s minimum English language requirements (as required by the School’s Admissions system) at the time a scholarship award is made; and
Have an application for study submitted (or hold an offer of admission) for 2018-19 for MSc Nutrition for Global Health by the scholarship deadline.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit an application for 2018-19 for MSc Nutrition for Global Health, as per instructions under the ‘How to Apply’ tab on the programme of study page, ensuring that all necessary supplementary admissions documents (including references) have been submitted via the School’s Admissions Portal before the scholarship deadline.
Applicants who have already submitted a completed 2018-19 London-based MSc application and/or have been made an Offer of Admission do not need to do anything further. All eligible applicants will be considered for this award (be ‘eligible applicants’ we mean those who are nationals of an LMIC country, and who have submitted a complete application and/or been made an offer of admission by the scholarship deadline).