The University of Edinburgh is offering a high range of MSc Outdoor Education and MSc Outdoor Environmental & Sustainability Education Scholarships to the eligible UK and EU applicants.
The bursaries are open to the commencing candidates who are enrolling a full-time master’s course in the field of TESOL/Language Education at the University of Edinburgh in the 2019-2020 academic sessions.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh is a sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and ranked 18th in the world by the 2019 QS World University Rankings. Founded in 1582, it has a higher proportion of female than male students with a male to female ratio of 39:61 in the undergraduate population.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to study the postgraduate degree program
- Award: Each award is worth £500 which will be paid directly towards programme fees
- Number of Awards: Eight opportunities are available for the students
- Nationality: The studentships are available for the UK & EU applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are available to pursue a postgraduate degree program in the field of TESOL/Language Education
- MSc Outdoor Education
- MSc Outdoor Environmental & Sustainability Education
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible or The grants, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a UK & EU citizen
- The candidate has been accepted onto the MSc Outdoor Education or MSc Outdoor Environmental & Sustainability Education programs
- The candidate must have to commence full-time study in 2019-2020
- Candidates should have Academic ability
- Candidates must have Suitability for the program applied for in terms of previous study and work experience
- Applicants with degrees of lower academic standing but with a genuine interest and/or considerable work experience in the area of study are eligible to apply for the opportunity
If you are going to apply for the opportunity , you need to attach supporting documents to complete your application.
How to Apply
- The application form of the program can be accessed via the given link: https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk/
- Notification: Programme directors will convene a selection committee to select the program holders in June. All applicants will be notified of the outcome by the end of June 2019.
- Not given
- In order to receive the program applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
- It can take up to five working days for completed and for access to be granted.
The financial aid positions will be awarded worth up to £500 to each UK & EU applicant toward the tuition and fees.