Take your skills to the next level with the help of the MSc Public Health International Scholarships offered by the University of Salford. The study program is available for the academic session 2023-2024.
The award assists talented and deserving students commencing the MSc degree in Public Health coursework at the University of Salford.
Great offer for international students to receive a 50% study discount for the master’s program in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1967, the University of Salford is dedicated to providing the highest quality education and service. In 1896, it was given the name Royal Technical Institute. It was one of the first colleges to offer a sandwich degree that included a year of work experience. It offers training in a variety of sectors, from pharmaceutical to industry.
Why study at the University of Salford? The university provides world-class education facilities for students to create a bright future. It offers a number of services to make university life easier and more pleasurable, such as accommodation, counseling, advice, and parking.
Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only through 6 March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: 50% of your tuition fee
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree in Public Health
- Eligibility Criteria: Students who meet the following eligibility criteria will be selected:
- International scholarships (awards) are available to international applicants who are:
- Addressed as international students for fee-paying purposes and are charged the regular international tuition fee for the duration of the program.
- A new student studying for the first time at the University of Salford, not continuing or progressing from one program to another.
- Studying full-time, on-campus for the duration of the program.
- You must hold an offer to study MSc Public Health.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students will automatically be identified as part of the admissions process. After
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to send the following supplementary materials: a pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants enrolling in an undergraduate program at the university must have achieved a level of grades ABB or equivalent. On the other hand, candidates must hold a minimum of a second-class upper degree to be eligible for a master’s program.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from one course to another.
All the selected candidates will get 50% of their tuition fee for the MSc degree program at the University of Salford.