Take the first step toward your higher education goals with the Salford Business School Postgraduate International Excellence Scholarship. The scholarship is awarded to overseas students for the academic year 2020/2021.
The funding opportunity encourages high-achieving aspirants who wish to undertake postgraduate taught programmes in the UK.
Exciting opportunity that will help international students with study cost.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1896, the University of Salford is a well-known university that provides world-class academic facilities for students in creating a bright future. It offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Why would you like to study at the University of Salford? The university will help you to develop your personality along with communication skills to interact with people in the future. Here students will have a great opportunity to choose different courses and demonstrating their talent in many fields.
Application Deadline: July 24, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Salford
- Department: Salford Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught programmes in all subjects offered by the Salford Business School.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must achieve at least a second class upper degree (equivalent qualifications are shown on our country pages), and meet your offer conditions by the admissions deadline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must have to take admission in Postgraduate coursework at the Salford Business School. After receiving an offer of admission to an eligible programme, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants will be selected on the basis of academic merit.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Eligible students will receive an award of £3,500 for postgraduate taught programmes at Salford Business School in the UK.