To recognize international students achievement and help them pursue a master-level education in Denmark, the University of Copenhagen has designed an excellent MSc Scholarship program.
This scheme is open to non-EU/EEA MSc students with excellent academic performance. It will assist students with both tuition fees and living expenses.
With eight faculties and four campuses, the University of Copenhagen is the largest education centre in Copenhagen, Denmark. It offers more than 200 academic programs for study varies field including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
Why at the University of Copenhagen? Apart from the broadest range of beneficial courses, it provides impressive services such as admission, housing, student counselling, social events etc. The university has been committed to preparing students to address society’s challenges and needs.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fees and living expenses
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EU/EEA students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be non-EU/EEA applicants with a grade point average above 80% of their bachelor’s degree are considered for a scholarship.
- Must be an offer holder on the MSc degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates can apply for the award after taking admission in MSc program at the University of Copenhagen.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of official transcript of records, copy of bachelor’s degree certificate, description of your bachelor’s degree program, course descriptions, motivation letter, curriculum vitae, documentation of citizenship.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants who have a grade point average above 80% of their bachelor’s degree will be considered for this opportunity.
- Language Requirement: University accepts the following level of English qualification:
- TOEFL paper-based with at least 560 points.
- TOEFL internet-based with at least 83 points.
- IELTS (academic or general) test with at least 6.5 points.
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) passed.
This MSc sponsorship is established to help all eligible students with both tuition fees and living expenses at the University of Copenhagen.