Would you like to study in Vietnam? Make your dream come true by applying for the Graduate Scholarship offered by Ton Duc Thang University.
Nice offer for international students to get fund for graduate study in Vietnam.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1997, Ton Duc Thang University is ranked as number #1 university in Vietnam and operated under the Vietnam General Confederation of Labour. It offers various undergraduate, graduate and research degree program to the students.
Why study at Ton Duc Thang University? TDTU ensures students from all around the world by providing a lot of opportunities to access higher education programs. The university faculty focuses on sustainable development in education and science-technology and promoting the spirit of devotion.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2021
- University: Ton Duc Thang University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or PhD program
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master or PhD program in various subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have earned a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a college, university, or technical school of acceptable standing.
- Students in their final year of undergraduate study may be admitted on the condition that their bachelor’s degree is awarded before they enroll at TDTU.
- International students must have the admission offer for a master or PhD degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must need to take admission in a masters or PhD degree program at the Ton Duc Thang University. After that, they can complete the online application form and send them via email to gradstudies-at-tdt.edu.vn or submit them in person to:
School of Graduate Studies – SGS, Ton Duc Thang University
19 Nguyen Huu Tho Str., Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, 756636, Vietnam
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents for the master’s program:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original copy of bachelor transcript is right applied major
- Original copy of bachelor certificate is right applied major
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- English Language Proficiency: TOEIC 600, TOEFL iBT 50, IELTS 5.5, PET/FCE 160 (English certificate’s results must be valid throughout the application period) or Proof of bachelor program taught in the English language
- Criminal record
- Copy of Passport
- Photograph (3×4 cm)
- Health check report from the official clinic or hospital within the last 6 months
They must submit all the following documents for the doctoral program:
- Original copy of the master transcript is right applied major
- Original copy of the master certificate in right applied major
- Research publications (all files of published papers)
- Statement of purpose (500 words)
- English Language Proficiency: TOEFL iBT 60, IELTS 6.0, PET/FCE 169 (English certificate’s results must be valid throughout the application period) or Proof of bachelor/master program taught in the English language
- Two Reference Letters (at least 01 letter of master thesis’s advisor)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission candidates must meet all the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: International students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The Ton Duc Thang University will provide all the following benefits for successful international students:
- Full scholarship: support full tuition fee + full accommodation fee
- Partial scholarship: 50% tuition fee and 50% accommodation fee
- Research scholarship: according to publications for TDTU