Studying in the UK is still a dream for some students who are facing financial hardships. Therefore, the Wrexham Glyndwr University is delighted to announce the MSc with Advanced Practice and Pre-Masters International Scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year.
This scholarship is exclusively offered to international students at Wrexham Glyndwr University to undertake master’s studies. The scholarship winner will be awarded £2,000.
Excellent opportunity for applicants to complete a master’s degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Wrexham Glyndwr University is a public research university, in Wales, with campuses in Wrexham, Northop, and St Asaph. The university aims to inspire and enable through higher education. It offers undergraduate and graduates degrees and professional certificates, and diplomas.
Why choose to study at the Wrexham Glyndwr University? Wrexham Glyndwr University fosters a supportive environment to encourage its staff and students to work together to achieve their learning, research, and career goals.
Application Deadline: All applications are expected to be received by the university by 22nd July 2022.
- University or Organization: Wrexham Glyndwr University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Up to £2000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree in Advanced Practice and Pre-Masters at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must have made a 100% fee deposit.
- The applicants must be international.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students interested in securing this scholarship are first required application should be made via Centurus at the Wrexham Glyndwr University. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must require a scanned copy of their passport (including the personal details page).
- Certificates and transcripts show your academic progress so far.
- One academic reference letter (further references might be required).
- Evidence of finances to pay the first year’s full tuition fee and cover UKVI maintenance requirements.
- Evidence of work experience (where relevant).
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All international students must verify their English language proficiency by meeting their English language requirements. Test score qualifications accepted are assessed based on their equivalence to 6.0 overall and a minimum of 5.5 in each component of the IELTS for the UKVI (Academic) test. Selected programmes require grades equivalent to IELTS 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in each skill scor
Wrexham Glyndwr University will provide the selected international students £2000 towards the applied MSc with Advanced Practice and Pre-Masters programme.