The University of Strathclyde is offering the MRes Scholarships at Strathclyde Business School for the academic year 2022-2023.
The main purpose of this program is to support aspirants who want to undertake a master’s degree programme at the University of Strathclyde.
Geat choice to study in United Kingdom with a tuition fee offer.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde is a leading worldwide technical university in the UK. It offers a range of opportunities, including summer jobs, campus activities, part-time roles, internships, and study degrees. It is divided into four primary faculties, each of which is divided into disciplines and academic fields.
Why study at the University of Strathclyde? The university provides an exceptional learning environment in which students can benefit from first-rate teaching and various professional options. Students at this university will be encouraged to question conventional wisdom and pursue their passions through independent study.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 30 April 2022
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Strathclyde Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters’s degree in Accounting and Finance, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Human resource management, Marketing, Business, Management, Management Science, Finance
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be UK citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the programme, aspirants are going to enroll in the master’s degree through the university portal. Strathclyde Business School will notify those eligible for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic transcripts and other necessary documents.
- Certified copies of qualifications you’ve gained, degree certificate, and transcripts
- A copy of your passport.
- A copy of your sponsor letter/scholarship award (if appropriate/available)
- Copies of any other documentation to support your application, such as a CV, Personal Statement, or Portfolio.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a Master’s degree or a first or upper second-class Honours degree (or overseas equivalent) in Business & Management or another relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, you’ll need an IELTS score of 6.5 or equivalent with no individual component below 5.5.
The University of Strathclyde will provide tuition fees to the winning candidates in the UK.