Awards help to lessen the impact of rising tuition costs. Keeping this in mind, the Centre of Experimental Medicine of the Slovak Academy of Sciences is providing the MSCA Early Stage Researcher Doctoral Student Position for outstanding candidates.
This funding opportunity is available to those students who wish to undertake a doctoral study at the Slovak Academy of Sciences for the academic year 2021/2022.
User Review( votes)
The Slovak Academy of Sciences is a forum where the best scientists in Slovakia will cooperate and develop. SAS’s goal is to conduct top-level fundamental research on the frontiers of science, leading to discoveries and concepts.
Why should apply for the SAS research program? By joining the program, the students are integrated into an exciting research and training program, enhancing their career perspectives in both the academic and non-academic sectors. They have the opportunity to engage in scientific teamwork and international cooperative projects.
Application Deadline: December 21, 2020
- Provider: Centre of Experimental Medicine of the Slovak Academy of Sciences
- Department: Department of Cell Pharmacology and Developmental Toxicology
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in Slovakia
- Eligible Countries: If you want to know about nationality contact Dr Mojmir Mach at mojmir.mach-at-savba.sk
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A research program in any study field
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Master/Engineering degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Pharmacology or Chemistry
- Good knowledge and interest in both experimental and theoretical work
interest in the field of cell biology is required
- Knowledge in the field of ROS-sensitive probes and a track record in scientific publications are great assets
- Fluent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, candidates must take part in a research program. After that, they can apply for this fund. Applications or informal enquiries should be sent to Dr. Mojmir Mach at mojmir.mach-at-savba.sk.
- Supporting Documents: The application must be accompanied with the following documents in PDF format:
- Letter of motivation,
- Curriculum vitae of at most three pages,
- Transcripts of records from University/University College and copy of your degree
- Copy of master’s thesis or any other publications (if available),
- Two written recommendation letters (e.g. one by your Master thesis supervisor) and the referees contact details
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this program, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The successful candidate will be part of the “Logic Lab” project. Highly competitive and attractive salaries are offered, plus mobility and family allowances as applicable.