Get your undergraduate degree in New Zealand! Applications are exclusively open for the Waikato Pathways College International High Achiever Progression Bursary at the University of Waikato.
The bursary aims to encourage talented international students enrolling in a full-time undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waikato.
Amazing opportunity for International students to support undergraduate study in 2021
User Review( votes)
In Tauranga, the University of Waikato has a satellite campus. Located in New Zealand, it is a comprehensive university. The University offers a wide variety of qualifications, from undergraduate certificates and degrees to postgraduate studies.
Why study at the University of Waikato? While studying at this university, Candidates will get lifetime support and practical job experience from the career centre. It provides applicants with various courses and resources.
Application Deadline: 31st January
- University or Organization: University of Waikato
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to NZD$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are eligible for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students who achieved a grade average over their first 60 points (Accelerated Foundation Studies or Certificate of University Preparation) or 120 points (Standard Foundation Studies, International Diploma (Business) or International Diploma (Science)).
- Candidates must remain enrolled full-time for the whole year of tenure (that is, the first year of enrolment in the undergraduate degree)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Waikato. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Where applicants are non-native speakers of English, acceptable evidence of the English language is required.
The University of Waikato will provide the bursary valued at NZD$5000 and will be deducted from the full international student fees for the first year of subsequent undergraduate study.