The Graduate School at the Michigan Technological University has brought the MSGC Graduate Fellowship Application Support to students from affiliate institutions conducting research and public service projects relevant to NASA’s strategic interests.
This fellowship was established for the academic year 2022-2023 and is for students working in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, humanities, or social sciences. The applicants must have applied and been admitted to a graduate degree program at the Graduate School at Michigan Tech to be considered for this scholarship award valued at $5,000.
User Review( votes)
Michigan Technological University is a flagship public research university founded in 1885. The university’s mission to create a just, prosperous, and sustainable world is expressed through our entrepreneurial spirit—equal parts curiosity and grit. It ranks 148th position in National Universities.
Why choose to study at the Michigan Technological University? The Michigan Technological University helps its students learn about stakeholders, assess data, and debate the different positions — skills they need to succeed as global citizens. The university prepares to create future students who invent, design, code, create, and compete and make humans healthier and technology smarter.
Application Deadline: The fellowship applications must be submitted by 12:50 pm, 12th September 2022.
- University or Organization: Michigan Technological University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: S national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a graduate degree program at Graduate School, Michigan Tech.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must identify a mentor.
- The applicants must be U.S. nationals.
- The applicants must have a good academic record and good academic standing.
- Applicants who are Women, underrepresented minorities, and persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can make their initial admission application through the university portal. Eligible candidates will be further considered for the fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certified copies of your previous college/university transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Statement of Purpose
- Resume / curriculum vitae
- Writing sample
- Prerequisite courses
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must provide all documents necessary for admission.
- Language Requirement: The students must have English language proficiency. Only international students are required to provide test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
The Michigan Technological University will award the winning graduate candidate a fellowship worth $5,000.