The MTN Foundation is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Bright program for the academic year 2020-21. The grant is available for undergraduate degree students.
Fantastic opportunity for students to get a study fund in Ghana.
User Review( vote)
Established in 2007, the MTN Foundation is a Corporate Social Responsibility management structure for the MTN Group’s related initiatives across its 22 operations. It facilitates partnership and sharing of resources to achieve mutual objectives.
Why should you join this program? Their mission is to improve the quality of lives of people through appropriate and sustainable corporate social responsibility interventions in communities.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: MTN Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition, accommodation and a stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Ghana
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Ghana
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in any subject area offered by the institute
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be a citizen of Ghana
- Applicants must proven to be hard-working with excellent academic results
- Priority would be given to persons pursuing courses in ICT, computer science, and engineering. Women and persons with disability are especially encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, students have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide a one-page letter of motivation indicating why MTN Foundation should award you a scholarship for your education, including what your educational and professional goals are, WASSCE results, admission letters and written testimonials from your senior high school.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants should have credit passes in six (6) subjects with an overall aggregate of 24 at the WASSCE/SSSCE, respectively.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to demonstrate proficiency in the English and Ghanian language.
The sponsorship will cover the cost of Tuition, Accommodation and a Stipend for books and other relevant reading materials.