Get ready to grab an enriching and exciting learning opportunity named MU Scholarships. The award is organized by Mofid University.
The purpose of this funding scheme is to encourage deserving students and support them in conducting higher education at the university.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in Iran.
User Review( votes)
Mofid University was founded by Abdolkarim Mousavi Ardebili in 1989. It is a private, non-profit institution in Iran. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degrees such as B.A. and M.A. as well as PhD.
Why study at Mofid University? Their purpose is to build a center where everybody can find answers to various Islamic issues. Here, students will get the best faculties.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Mofid University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Iran Students
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: Iran
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of Iran
- Aspirants must have take admission in the postgraduate degree programme
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, students must have to enroll in the postgraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous schools attended and a copy of id.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first-class honors bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Students must have sufficient knowledge of English and the local language.
Each successful scholar will receive the educational fund to complete your studies at Mofid University in Iran.