To attract and identify students with exceptional academic talent, Paul Haarman is offering the grant programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support undergraduate students in the USA. The award will help three talented students cover the high cost of tuition.
Nice chance for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Paul Haarman is the Managing Director of Renaissance Empowered Companies. He is also a seasoned e private equity investor, wealth advisor, and entrepreneur.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Paul Haarman
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited US college or university as a Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must provide the following information via email, with their essay attached.
- First and Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Expected year of Graduation.
- University or College where currently enrolled
- Most recent GPA
- Supporting Documents: Write a creative essay of 700-850 words addressing the following question“Describe something you’re passionate about. What makes it so appealing?”
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The three deserving winners of the Paul Haarman Grant will see a reduction in their tuition accounts of $1000 each.