The Jumeira University is offering Mujtamaee funding for UAE students. This full-tuition grant is available for one academic year for students who obtained a score of (75%) in high school in the current year on a pro-rata basis.
Jumeira literally means “burning embers”. It is a coastal residential area in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and one of the oldest settlements in historic Dubai.
User Review( votes)
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: August 16, 2018
- Course Level: award is available for pursuing undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: Full tuition funding for one academic year for students who obtained a score of (75%) in high school in the current year on a pro rata basis.
- Nationalities: UAE citizens are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in UAE
- Eligible Countries: UAE citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:
Applicant must be a UAE citizen or permanent resident
Must be between 18 to 21 years old.
Hold a score of at least 75% in high school certificate with gradation date not more than 2 years.
Must retain good academic standing with a GPA 2.5
Meet English language requirements.
Must fulfil the requirement of the program degree completion plan.
Must follow the Academic Program Roadmap (ARM) issued by the registrar office and register for courses indicated in the ARM.
Must complete the study at the University and not postpone or halt any semester until graduation.
Must not change the Major of the academic program he/she registered in.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.