Applications are invited for World Food Programme Internship in Innovation and Change Management Division in Italy. Interns must be currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studies or have recently graduated in the last 6 months with a BA or MA and attended courses in the past 12 months.
The candidate would ideally be a high-performing and motivated student, a communicative and cooperative team player with strong problem solving skills.
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: Internship in Innovation and Change Management Division.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: World Food Programme
Internship can be taken in Rome, Italy
Eligibility: Essential Requirements:
- Currently enrolled and have attended University courses in the last 12 months inclusive of having completed at least two years of undergraduate studiesor have recently graduated in the last 6 months with a BA or MA and attended courses in the past 12 months;
- Proficiency in Windows, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook);
- Fluent in English.
The candidate would ideally be a high-performing and motivated student, a communicative and cooperative team player with strong problem solving skills. Prior relevant work experience is a plus.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? Yes,
- Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the maximum amount of US$1000 per month depending on the duty station of assignment.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, necessary visas and related costs.
- WFP will reimburse travel ticket for candidates who are nationals of developing countries and are pursuing their studies in their home country.
- WFP will recognize candidates’ educational credentials from recognised institutions that have been certified by competent international or national authorities such as the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) or Ministries of Education.
Internship Description: The mission of WFP is to end global hunger. Every day, WFP works worldwide to ensure that no child goes to bed hungry and that the poorest and most vulnerable, particularly women and children, can access the nutritious food they need.
In emergencies, WFP gets food to where it is needed, saving the lives of victims of war, civil conflict and natural disasters. After an emergency, WFP uses food to help communities rebuild their shattered lives. Present in nearly 80 countries, the organization has the global footprint, deep field presence and local knowledge and relationships necessary to provide access to nutritious food and contribute to the lasting solutions, especially in many of the world’s most remote and fragile areas.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The Internship will be for period of 6 months starting from 2nd November 2018.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is June 18, 2018.