Highly qualified students from all over the globe have an amazing opportunity to apply for the International Honors Welcome Scholarship offered by the Murdoch University in Australia.
The studentship is accessible for those eligible aspirants who wish to pursue honours degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Great opportunity to get $10,000 for covering honours degree program tuition fees in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1973, Murdoch University is a public research university. It is one of Australia’s leading research institutions and has three Australian campuses. The university has ranked among the 401-500 universities in the world.
Why at Murdoch University? The university provides fully educational environment for the students. They explore your career possibilities and take control of your professional future with dedicated support.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: Murdoch University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors degree
- Award: $ 10,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Overseas applicants are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Honors degree in any field at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: For taking the advantage of the bursary, you must be an international full fee-paying student commencing an honours degree at one of our Western Australia campuses in 2020 – 2024.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to join this program, then you are required to be enrolled in the honours degree coursework at the Murdoch University. After taking affirmation, seekers will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcript and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: You’ve completed a Bachelor’s degree with first-class honours or upper second class honours. Candidates must meet with the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: The aspirants need to demonstrate the English language proficiency by IELTS with 6.5 and TOEFL with minimum 90 test scores.
Benefits: The award will give $ 10,000 deduction in tuition fee