Do you have an innovative strategy that can revolutionize the field of global security? The Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP) is offering the International GCSP Prize for Innovation in Global Security in Switzerland.
Any individual or group of individuals or organization from private or public sectors can submit a project. The program is designed to reach across all relevant disciplines and fields.
A good option to win CHF 10’000 prize in Switzerland.
User Review( votes)
The program encourages and recognizes excellence in contributing to new approaches to enhancing sustainable global security and to recognize deserving individuals or organizations.
Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP) is an international foundation serving a global community of individuals and organizations. The mission of the GCSP is to advance peace, security and international cooperation. It provides the knowledge, skills and network for effective and inclusive decision-making.
Application Deadline: 26 September 2019 at 18:00 UTC+2.
- University or Organization: Geneva Centre for Security Policy (GCSP) International Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: NA
- Award: CHF 10’000 in cash
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland
- Eligible Countries: Individuals or organizations across the world are eligible to apply
- Admissible Criteria: A broad range of projects could qualify for consideration, including, but not limited to, technological and conceptual innovations, and original research or grassroots initiatives.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be in English and submitted via the online application form in order to be considered for the prize
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a project abstract of 250 words maximum, a well-developed project description which should not exceed 1,000 words in length. The application should include a description of the initiative or project, an explanation of the concept’s significance in the context of global security and our collective global future, and should clearly demonstrate how the idea provides a novel contribution to this field; c. up to five image files (optional)
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: The program will provide a prize of CHF 10’000 in cash to the winner at the Ceremony in Geneva. GCSP will pay all travel to and attendance at the Ceremony.