In partnership with Robert Blackwood, Monash University is inviting international students to apply for the Museums Victoria PhD Research Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The programme aims to support brilliant worldwide students commencing in a PhD degree program at the university in Australia.
This is a mind-blowing program through which you can gain higher education at an affordable cost at Monash University.
User Review( votes)
Monash University is a public research university in Australia that is consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. Monash aims to achieve excellence in education to ensure that the students serve the good of their communities to their communities.
Why choose to study at Monash University? Monash University believes deeply in students’ excellence and makes sure they receive exceptional facilities and teaching in Australia. They also benefit from the extra choices of studying in Australia’s largest university. The graduate of Monash has a global outlook and the skills and confidence to make a positive change.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 1 May each year
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD Research
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia, New Zealand, and International.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A commencing or continuing full-time PhD student and enrolled in Research Quarter 1 (at a Monash campus in Australia;
- Must be a Domestic and International students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this grant, applicants have to enroll in the PhD degree at the university. After that complete the Monash University-Museums Victoria Scholarships application form. Please contact Mr. Timothy Stranks (Manager – Research Programs, Research and Collections Directorate, Museums Victoria) by email ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to discuss your project with a relevant Museums Victoria curator. You will be required to provide a letter of support from Museums Victoria and a written recommendation (maximum 1 A4 page) from your proposed/current supervisors regarding the relevance and quality of the project as part of your application.
- Admission Requirements: All graduate research degrees have minimum academic criteria that all applicants have to meet.
- Language Requirement: All graduate research degrees require sound English language skills to study at Monash.
Monash University will provide up to $5,000 for students to complete their education in Australia.
Two scholarships per year (subject to suitable applicants):
- One in the Humanities and Social Sciences (HASS) disciplines.
- One in the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines.