To support outstanding students who are passionate about improving developmental, health, and education outcomes for children and young people, the University of Adelaide has introduced the Fraser Mustard PhD Top-Up Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship application has been made open for Australian and international students that want to undertake a PhD study course at the Faculty of Arts and the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at the University of Adelaide. $12,000 will be awarded to the selected students to cover their stipend and research support costs.
Wonderful opportunity to get an award amount of $12,000 per annum in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Adelaide is a public research university and is a dynamic participant in society, leading our community in leveraging change for social and economic benefit. The University of Adelaide is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide and ranked 108th in the 2022 QS World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of Adelaide? The University of Adelaide is recognized as one of Australia’s most respected research-intensive universities that challenge and inspire its students. It is ranked 1st in Employability in the USA as its students receive the best academic preparation to achieve in their chosen discipline and equip them with knowledge and skills to make a real difference.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship will close on 30th April 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Australia, New Zealand, and other international students are all eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programmes offered at the Faculty of Arts and the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at the University of Adelaide can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be willing to enroll full-time for a research higher degree (PhD or equivalent).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Domestic and international students are required to make their admission applications online first. Students must submit the scholarship application
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A cover letter outlining your research interests and how they align with the work of the Fraser Mustard Centre
- Tertiary studies academic record – students should email Honours or Masters results as soon as possible.
- Updated curriculum vitae (CV)
- Contact details of 2 referees
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree with First Class Honours (or demonstrate equivalent research experience).
- Language Requirement: The students must provide any certificate of English language skills. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, or C1 are accepted. Minimum required scores can be found here.
The selected PhD candidates will be awarded the top-up scholarship valued at $12,000 per annum (comprising $8,000/pa stipend and $4,000/pa research support) by the University of Adelaide.