Capital University is now offering students with Music Composition Scholarships to minimize the cost of their education for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship is exclusively established for students who want to undertake an undergraduate programme at Capital. The students will receive a sum of money towards the cost of study.
Capital University is a private four-year undergraduate institution and graduate school in Ohio. Through immersive, high-impact, and convergent approach to teaching and learning, is ranked 30th in Regional Universities Midwest.
Why choose to study at Capital University? Capital University is an academically excellent university with a rich history of delivering high-quality education that combines personal attention from teachers with a balanced liberal arts and professional studies education. It is drawn towards organic innovation, new ways of knowing, and better ways of contributing. Capital harbors a diverse student body and approaches the modern world in an open-minded way.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: Capital University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Students entering the USA from all international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Traditional undergraduate conservatory of the music programme is eligible to undertake.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as full-time composition majors at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can create an account or log in on the application portal of the university to complete the applications process. Students that get accepted in the applied programme will be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Post-secondary certificate
- Passport photocopy
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a cumulative GPA of 2.00 minimum to get into the composition major at CU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- IELTS – 6.0
The winning international students will receive up to $3,500 towards the undertaken undergraduate conservatory of music programme by the university.