A college education is one of the most critical challenges of a student’s life. Therefore, to guide students and provide them with needed support, California Baptist University is offering the Music Vocal, Instrument, and Piano Performance Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international students are eligible to make an application to be considered for this tuition fee scholarship given that they apply for an undergraduate programme at the School of Music at CalBaptist.
Nice opportunity to get benefitted in the USA.
User Review( votes)
One of the top Christian Colleges in the nation, the California Baptist University, is a private Christian university that believes each person has been created for a purpose and helps them find the same. It is ranked 40th in Regional Universities West.
Why choose to study at California Baptist University? California Baptist University is an establishment that seeks to provide academic programs that prepare students for professional careers, as well as co-curricular programs. CBU promotes critical thinking that enhances listening, speaking, writing, reading, viewing, and visually representing the students.
Application Deadline: Applications are open throughout the year.
- University or Organization: California Baptist University
- Department: School of Music
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at the School of Music at CalBaptist are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have prepared a selection that shows their range and ability.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All students must register on the university portal to apply at CBU. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university for general admission purposes:
- Academic records
- Recommendation letter
- Course-specific documents such as video/audio, etc.
- Admission Requirements: Students must follow the application procedure of the CalBaptist School of Music closely.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 71
- PTE Academic – 48
- Cambridge English Assessment Exam – B2 to C2
- IELTS – 5.5
The selected students will be provided this scholarship towards the cost of an undergraduate programme at the School of Music of CalBaptist.