Would you like to work on a project to develop an intelligent dressing that can monitor a wound for signs of infection? Then, you can apply for the PhD Scholarship in Hybrid Diamond Sensing for Smart Wound Dressing offered by RMIT University in Australia for the academic year 2022-2023.
Candidates with a background in physics, chemistry, or biotechnology, ideally with experience in nanotechnology and fluorescence microscopy, are eligible to apply for this scholarship. Domestic or international students are legible and will receive $31,885 per annum for three years.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th globally with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education, is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is highly appreciated for its excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community. RMIT aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: Applications are open and will close once the candidate is appointed.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $31,885
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: International and Australian students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD study programme related to Hybrid Diamond Sensing for Smart Wound Dressing at RMIT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or international students meeting the minimum English language requirements.
- The applicants must provide evidence of good oral and written communication skills.
- The applicants must demonstrate the ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary research team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to RMIT Online Portal and complete their admission application. To apply for the scholarship, submit the following documents to Professor Brant Gibson at[email protected] and Dr. Asma Khalid at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A cover letter (research statement)
- A copy of electronic academic transcripts
- A CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of 2 referees.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Master by Research degree or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent or an Honours degree achieving first-class Honours in civil engineering or another suitable field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
PhD candidates selected by RMIT will be awarded a stipend worth $31,885 per annum for three years with a possible extension of six months (full-time).