Do you want to reach your educational and career goals while maximizing your financial aid? If yes, then you start here. Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology will provide two types of individual opportunitys and Designated Scholarships.
EGST students receive individual scholarships from their sponsoring bodies or other sources. You are receiving undesignated funds for students from various sources.
Nice chance to get admission at Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology.
User Review( votes)
The Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology is an interdenominational Christian institution and a member of Faith to Action Network. EGST exists to prepare Christ-like women and men and to stimulate research, through post-graduate biblical/theological, pastoral, educational, missiological and leadership and management training.
Application Deadline: Open
University or Organization: Ethiopian Graduate School of Theology
Course Level: Any Program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in Ethiopia
Eligible Countries: Domestic students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any program offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To qualify for a scholarship,
For individual opportunitys:
- Individual students must arrange individual opportunitys, though EGST will provide supporting documentation as required.
- individual opportunitys tend to be the most generous of The grants, and students are encouraged to seek such scholarship assistance from their sponsoring bodies before applying for a scholarship through EGST.
For Designated Scholarships: Designated opportunities are received for students in specific programs or, in the case of some partners, for students whose names and credentials have been given in advance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, Applicants must apply for studies at the school before applying for a scholarship. After taking the process you need to use the link on the right-hand side or click here.
- Supporting Documents: Applications are complete only if the following are fulfilled: Two recent photographs, Copies of Diploma and Student Copy (transcript) with the originals, Official Transcript, Church Recommendation, and Application Fee of 150.00 ETB.
- Language Requirements: If English isn’t your first language, you must provide evidence that your English language ability meets the requirements.
- Benefits: The sponsorship will provide various award amounts for their students.