MyBrain 15 program offers postgraduate studies for Malaysian citizens.
MyMaster and MyPhD are only offered in full-time studies, as students can acquire this scholarship to study in any recognized University in Malaysia or overseas.
This scholarship also caters any field of studies without restrictions. This article comprises details of MyMaster application and requirements.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue postgraduate study programme.
- Study Subject: Any field of studies in the selected Private or Government University
- Nationality: Malaysian citizens are eligible
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Any public or private institutions status of a University and University Campus Abroad
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Malaysian citizen
- Not above 35 years old on 1 January 2018
- Applicant must be in one of the below categories:
- Those who are not working and fixed income
- Private sector workers
- Lecturer Institution
- Pensioners government / statutory bodies / public
- Applicants who work abroad are not eligible to apply.
- Applicant does not have a Master’s degree or equivalent when applying MyMaster
- Applicant must meet academic eligibility requirements as follows :
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recognized by the Government with a CGPA of 3.00 – 4.00 or equivalent
- Obtain the Certificate of Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) for entry into the Masters Degree Program (level 7, Malaysian Qualifications Framework) from the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- Meet the conditions for entrance to university and has received an unconditional offer letter from university or has begun studies. The remaining studies at the time of receiving the offer must be at least 12 months from the date of enrollment in the university. The must be Masters degree or professional certificate equivalent to a Master’s degree.
- The applicant does not accept funding from any other party to pursue the same unless authorized only as follows :
- The applicant category of the public who are not working and not on a fixed income can receive allowances graduate research assistant or student loans from other sponsors, provided it is not a variable loan or full scholarships.
- Applicant category private staff and lecturers of Institution can receive student loans from other sponsors or additional funding from their employers, provided it is not a variable loan or full scholarships.
- Applicant category government employees / statutory bodies / universities (contract / part-time / temporary) and retired government / statutory bodies / public can receive student loans from other sponsors, provided it is not a variable loan or full scholarships.
- The studies are offered only in the full-time base.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Online application through the online.