MyMaster and MyPhD are only offered in full-time studies, as students can acquire this application to study in any recognized University in Malaysia or overseas.
MyBrain 15 program offers for Malaysian citizens. Educations are available to pursue postgraduate study programme.
Fabulous Scholarships for Malaysian Citizens.
User Review( votes)
This program also caters any field of studies without restrictions. This article comprises details of MyMaster application and requirements.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
- Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply for this free study.
- Any field of studies in the selected Private or Government University
To be eligible for this education you must meet the following requirements:
- Malaysian citizen
- Not above 35 years old on 1 January 2018
- Applicant must be in one of the below categories:
- Those who are not working and fixed income
- Private sector workers
- Lecturer Institution
- Pensioners government / statutory bodies / public
- Applicant must meet academic eligibility requirements as follows :
- Obtain the Certificate of Accreditation of Prior Experiential Learning (APEL) for entry into the Masters Degree Program (level 7, Malaysian Qualifications Framework) from the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
- The must be a Masters degree or a professional certificate equivalent to a Master’s degree.
- The studies are offered only in the full-time base.
- How to Apply: Online application through the online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the offer letter from the university or has begun studies. The remaining studies at the time of receiving the offer must be at least 12 months from the date of enrollment in the university.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have Bachelor’s degree or equivalent recognized by the Government with a CGPA of 3.00 – 4.00 or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.