The new Full tuition Bucerius Global award is now available for all new international students. The scholarship covers the tuition fees of the one-year Master’s program (EUR 22,000) in full and offers an additional stipend for living expenses.
The Bucerius Master of Law and Business (LL.M. / MLB) is a one-year graduate program for young professionals with a professional or academic interest in the interrelation between law and business.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue full-time Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Law or Business.
- Award: The Bucerius Global award is a full-tuition funding for the Bucerius Master of Law and Business program. In addition to covering the entire tuition fee for the one-year program, the program includes a stipend for living expenses.
- Full-tuition grant (EUR 22,000)
- The additional stipend for living expenses
- Exclusively for the Bucerius Master of Law and Business
- Nationality: Students from around the world are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Numbers not given
- The award can be taken in Germany
Eligible Countries: Students from the world are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this application you must meet the following requirements:
The Bucerius Master of Law and Business is a full-time Master’s program for young professionals with an undergraduate degree and an interest or experience in the fields of law and business. The program is a non-consecutive Master, which means that work experience is required.
In order to qualify for admission, applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- A 3-4 year undergraduate degree
- At least 1-3 years of post-graduate work experience
- Interest or experience in the field of law and/or business
- Proven extracurricular interests
- Excellent English language skills
International experience is preferred but not mandatory.
The Bachelor degree has to be valued at 240 ECTS (4 years) or equivalent. A 210 ECTS credit degree can be considered if the applicant has at least two years of post-graduate work experience.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The Bucerius Global award is the most prestigious scholarship offered for the Master of Law and Business Program. It honors the best applicants by providing full tuition as well as a stipend for living expenses.
Applicants who wish to be considered for the Bucerius Global Scholarships must submit the following with their complete application for admission (merge all documents and upload under section 8.2 in the online application form):
- An essay (in English) of 500 to 750 words that identify a current legal or business controversy or challenge facing a country, specific region or the world as such and outlines a realistic approach to address the issue
- Financial aid application forms and supporting documents (download below)
The Bucerius Global Scholars will be chosen by a distinguished committee of Bucerius faculty, administration, alumni and representatives of an anonymous benefactor who has provided generous funding for the Global Scholarships.
- Decisions regarding the Bucerius Global financial aid positions will be announced around January 15, 2019.
- Instructions(please read before you proceed)
- Application form student
- Application form parents
- Application form spouse
- *Preference will be given to applicants from emerging market economies. Applicants who are not selected for the Bucerius Global financial aid positions will automatically be considered for partial funding.