Unlock the opportunities to achieve your career goals by becoming a part of the Jiangxi Provincial government award program offered by Nanchang University.
Nanchang University is ranked #826 in Best Global Universities. Hurry Up! apply for its Jiangxi Provincial government award Program and get an award amount of up to 25,000 Yuan.
User Review( votes)
Nanchang University is a national university located in central China in Jiangxi province in the Provincial capital of Nanchang which is south of the Yangtze River. The university hosts a graduate school and 21 undergraduate schools.
Why would you like to study at Nanchang University? Students at this university will be taught by inspiring scholars and will be able to observe their work firsthand. They encourage students to think about their own values and beliefs while also broadening their knowledge of others.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University: Nanchang University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, master and doctoral programs
- Awards: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Number of Awards
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, master and doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should be foreigners with foreign passports, be kind to China and in good health condition.
- Applicants who want to study the Chinese Language or any related majors for degree programs should have relevant Chinese language level and provide related certificates such as HSK certificates or any other Chinese study or exam certificates.
- Applicants who apply for undergraduate programs are required to get senior high school graduation certificates and be under the age of 28
- Applicants who apply for master programs are required to get the bachelor diplomas and be under the age of 35
- Applicants who apply for doctoral programs are required to get master diplomas and be under the age of 45
- Applicants who apply for Chinese language programs are required to get senior high school graduation certificates and be under the age of 50.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To take part in this award, aspirants must have to be registered as a degree student at the university. Applicants can email a scanned copy of the application materials to the mailbox ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.)
- Application Form of Jiangxi Provincial Scholarship
- Notarized highest education diploma and transcript attained
- Photocopy of the passport page
- Health certificate
- Recommendation letters (only for master and doctoral students)
- Study Plan in China (for the freshmen).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who want to study Chinese Language or any related majors for degree programs should have relevant Chinese language level and provide related certificates such as HSK certificates or any other Chinese study or exam certificates.
Nanchang University will provide award amount in the following manner:
- Master’s and doctoral students: a one-time distribution of 25,000 yuan
- Undergraduates: a one-time distribution of 20,000 yuan
- Chinese Language students: a one-time distribution of 6,000 yuan
- The number of scholarship winners is determined by the department of Jiangxi Provincial Government.