Get financial assistance to start your educational journey in the UK? Swansea University is offering the Fully-Funded EPSRC and UKAEA PhD Scholarships for deserving international candidates.
The main objective of this fellowship is to assist talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree at the university for the academic year 2021/2022.
Great offer for international students to complete a fully-funded PhD study degree program from Swansea University.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1920, Swansea University is a well-known research-intensive institution with a fantastic learning atmosphere and a stellar reputation. There are approximately 330 undergraduate and 120 postgraduate courses available.
Why would you like to study at Swansea University? Students are given the help they need to transform their ideas and visions into reality at the university. Students will receive a high-quality education at Swansea University, learning from inspiring people that will challenge and inspire them during their studies.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Swansea University
- Department: College of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-Funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Machine learning, computational mechanics, data, digital twin.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application, you must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates should hold a minimum of an upper second class (2:1) honours degree and a master’s degree (or its equivalent) in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or a subject area related to the project.
- A strong background in numerical methods or machine learning is required.
- Knowledge/experience of programming in compiled languages (e.g. C, C++, or Fortran) and interpreted languages (e.g. Python) is essential, and CUDA is desirable
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, you must take admission into the PhD degree coursework at Swansea University. After being registered, candidates must download and complete the College of Engineering PGR Scholarship Application
- Supporting Documents: College of Engineering PGR Scholarship Application
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Monitoring Form_Ffurflen Monitro
- Two-page CV
- Degree certificates and transcripts
- A cover letter including a ‘Supplementary Personal Statement’ to explain why the position particularly matches your skills and experience and how you choose to develop the project
- Contact details of two references (academic or previous employer)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: For candidates whose first language is not English, the university requires (IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5+ in each component). For details on the University’s English Language entry requirements, please visit – http://www.swansea.ac.uk/admissions/english-language-requirements/
This scholarship programme covers the full cost of tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609 for three years. There will be additional funds available for research expenses.