The new Nankai University award is now available on offer to study Undergraduate as well as Master degree programs. These opportunities are available Non-Chinese students.
Nankai University is a public research university located in Tianjin, China. It is a Chinese Ministry of Education Class A Double First Class University. It was founded in 1919, by educators Yan Xiu and Zhang Boling.
User Review( votes)
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: June 15th of each year
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships amount:
- Undergraduate: CNY 10000 /students/year
- Master& PH.D: CNY 15000 /students/year
- Nationality: Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Master’s degree applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Doctoral degree applicants must have a master’s degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Nankai University Admittance
- Submit application materials to the International Student Office prior to June 15th.
II. Interview (Informed by email).
III. Upon completing the application process and being formally accepted into Nankai University’s programs, the applicant’s information will then be submitted to the foreign student’s admission committee for review. Only after being accepted to Nankai University can a student qualify for a scholarship.
IV. The International Student Section will announce scholarship results by the end of June.
V. Upon announcement, Nankai University International Student Office will mail applicants an Acceptance Letter as well as Form JW202 – Visa Application for Study in China and any other relevant documents.