The new Nankai University Scholarship is now available on offer to study Undergraduate as well as Master degree programs. These are available for Non-Chinese students.
These are available to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate program. These are awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
Excellent chance to study at Nankai University.
User Review( votes)
Nankai University is a public research university located in Tianjin, China. It is a Chinese Ministry of Education Class A Double First Class University. It was founded in 1919, by educators Yan Xiu and Zhang Boling.
Why at Nankai University- Created in 1919, Nankai University is regularly one of the best universities in the world. Students interested in a career in the economic, business, or international relations field can be very beneficial to learn about Chinese culture.
Applications Deadline: June 15th of each year
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen.
- Bachelor’s degree applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Master’s degree applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Doctoral degree applicants must have a master’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit application materials to the International Student Office prior to June 15th.II. Interview (Informed by email).
III. Upon completing the application process and being formally accepted into Nankai University’s programs, the applicant’s information will then be submitted to the foreign student’s admission committee for review. Only after being accepted to Nankai University can a student qualify for a study.
IV. The International Student Section will announce results by the end of June.
V. Upon the announcement, Nankai University International Student Office will mail applicants an Acceptance Letter as well as Form JW202 – Visa Application for Study in China and any other relevant documents.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: Awards amount:
- Undergraduate: CNY 10000 /students/year
- Master& PH.D: CNY 15000 /students/year