The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides the opportunity for early-career scientists, engineers, and scholars from Singapore and
around the world to conduct independent investigations in any discipline at NTU, often regarded as the most research-intensive university in Asia.
The Nanyang Technological University, Singapore’s (NTU Singapore) is ranked 11th globally in the QS World University Rankings, and 1st in QS’ league of the world’s best young universities for four consecutive years. NTU also has a campus in Novena, Singapore’s medical district.
- Application Deadline: 31 December 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are available to postdoctoral fellowship.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available for engineering, science, business, humanities, arts, and social sciences.
- Award: The NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides:
- A two-year tenure with a salary of SGD 80,000 per year.
- A research grant of up to SGD 100,000 per year.
- A housing grant of SGD 18,000 per year with eligibility for subsidized apartment accommodation (subject to availability).
- Relocation allowance of up to SGD 4,000.
- Generous personal development opportunities and mentorship in an established research group
- Opportunity to work with faculty in mentoring graduate and undergraduate students.
- Exposure to the most dynamic and diverse global growth regions.
- Nationality: The grant is available to international students.
- Number of scholarship: Number not given.
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirement: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Commitment to a one-year research stint respectively at Nanyang Technological University followed by a further year at a WASP partner institution in Sweden
- Graduated with a PhD degree and no more than 5 years of full-time postdoctoral experience.
- Demonstrable intellectual excellence.
- Maturity and capacity to begin an independent research career.
- Desire and potential to develop as a future academic leader.
- The applicant is required to submit a thoughtful and realistic research proposal in the areas of artificial intelligence, machine learning, big data and data analytics, software and security, mobility and autonomy
- Be available to take up the position no later than 31 Aug 2020
All applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Cover Letter
- The comprehensive CV (with full publication list)
- Official transcript or Degree Certificate in English (PhD’s degree)
- Research proposal (in no more than 2 pages download template)
- The contact information of two referees (one must be your PhD Supervisor)
- Top 3 publications (in PDF) and any other supporting documents (scanned copy)
How to Apply: To participate in this fellowship, applicants must submit an online application form through the given link: https://venus.wis.ntu.edu.sg/POAL/OnlineApplicationModule/frmOnlineApplication.aspx