New Colombo Plan The studentships are only available to students participating in a New Colombo Mobility program. The value of the program varies according to the program. The sponsorship will be awarded for up to 2 semesters of overseas study.
The New Colombo Plan mobility program is an initiative of the Australian Government to encourage undergraduate students to undertake study or internships in approved countries in Asia.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2018
- Course Level: award is available to pursue graduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The value of the program varies according to the program. The sponsorship will be awarded for up to 2 semesters of overseas study.
- Number of Awards: Number not given.
- Nationality: The grant is available for Australian citizens.
- The award can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the program:
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available for Australian citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- be Australian Citizens (please note: students must not hold or have ever been a citizen, permanent resident, or held residency rights in a Host Location); and
- be enrolled in an Australian University at the time of application and throughout the study overseas program; and
- be undertaking a Bachelor’s degree level program (Pass or Honors’) at the commencement of the program;
- have successfully completed at least 36 units of the undergraduate course with a grade point average of at least 4.5 or 18 units of the undergraduate course with a grade point average of at least 5.0 at the commencement of overseas study; and
- be between 18 and 28 years of age or over 28 on a case by case basis at the commencement of the overseas study; and
- be nominated into and have confirmed their participation the relevant New Colombo Plan mobility program and;
- have their overseas study count as credit or be a mandatory part of their course of study at Flinders University; and
- Not be in receipt of any other Flinders University administered award which provides travel assistance.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this application is online.