Applicants are invited to apply for Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship Scheme to pursue an undergraduate degree. The scholarship is open exclusively open for Nigerian students.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage the academic study of Nigerian students.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) operates in the land and swamp areas of the Niger Delta, under a joint venture agreement with NNPC.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue the undergraduate degree.
Study Subject: The Host Communities Merit Award Scheme is open to applicants in any course of study. The National Merit Award Scheme is open to only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
Number of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Nigeria
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2016/2017 academic session)
Nationality: Nigerian students are eligible for the scholarship
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be undergraduate students.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online processor.
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- Letter from CDC Chairman (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award).
- JAMB Result
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 29, 2017.