It’s never too early to think about your future. If you are interested in developing your international learning and understanding, you will enjoy being a part of the NASA Human Exploration Rover Challenge in the U.S.
The program is an engineering design challenge designed to engage worldwide high school and college students in the next phase of human space exploration. The award challenges and inspires students to create a vehicle designed to traverse the simulated surface of another world.
Great opportunity for high school or college students to win a NASA challenge.
User Review( votes)
Why join the Human Exploration Rover Challenge? With the challenge, participants have a chance to become engineers to design NASA’s next-generation space systems. Office of STEM Engagement at NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center hosts the completion at international level.
Application Deadline: International teams close on Dec. 12 and U.S. team ends Jan. 16, 2020
- University or Organization: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Department: NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center’s Office of STEM Engagement
- Course Level: High School and College
- Award: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Each team (US and International) will need to reach 200 people.
- Nationality: US Citizen and International
- Prize can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: the United States as well as other all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Participants must be a high school or college or university student
- Applicants as US team and international team will be eligible to apply
- Only four teams per country will be accepted.
- Only one team per institution will be accepted.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, students can register by completing an online application through the link: https://roverchallenge.msfc.nasa.gov/register
- Required Documents: Applicants provide the following information in an online form as students name, T-shirt size, and email address for the team leader, and then list up to five additional student participants along with T-shirt sizes. Visa information also required from international students.
- Entry Requirement: Each team member will be required to complete the quiz on the guidebook before registration is confirmed.