The NASA Internship Project – NIP at Glenn Research Center (GRC) is offering students an opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a variety of technical and professional disciplines.
In order to be considered for an internship, applicants must be rising college freshmen through graduate school students.
User Review( votes)
NASA offers an Agency-wide college internship program that provides a 10-week summer and 16-week fall and spring paid internship opportunity for students pursuing degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM); and for students of non-STEM majors that lend support to the NASA mission.
- Field of Internship: Internship is available for graduate and undergraduate in a variety of technical and professional disciplines.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- An internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- For consideration to participate in this internship project,
- An applicant must be a U.S citizen with a minimum 3.0 GPA,
- Either a full-time student pursuing a baccalaureate or higher degree in a STEM or business-related field at an accredited college/university or attending an accredited 2-year college/university, or a College-bound graduate (high school senior).
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Program benefits include:
- Stipends are based on students’ academic levels at the start of their internships. The fall and spring sessions Undergraduate stipend is $11,680; Graduate stipend $14,400 total for a 16-week session.
- The NASA Internship Project at Glenn Research Center does not provide a housing allocation.
- Participants are responsible for arranging their own housing and transportation.
- The program provides a one-time travel reimbursement of up to $500 dollars to selected applicants who, also, are eligible for the reimbursement.
- The 10-week summer session stipend for Undergraduates is $7,300
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to log in or register through the link: https://nasa.force.com/s/login/
- The application dates for students to apply to any of the sessions appear in the NASA Internship Application Management System – NIAMS online at https://intern.nasa.gov.
Internship Application Deadline: Open