The NASA Internship Project – NIP at Glenn Research Center (GRC) is offering students an opportunity to gain valuable work experience in a variety of technical and professional disciplines. In order to be considered for an internship, applicants must be rising college freshmen through graduate school students.
NASA offers an Agency-wide college internship program that provides a 10-week summer and 16-week fall and spring paid internship opportunity for students pursuing degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM); and for students of non-STEM majors that lend support to the NASA mission.
User Review( votes)
- Field of Internship: Internship is available for graduate and undergraduate in a variety of technical and professional disciplines.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- An internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- For consideration to participate in this internship project,
- An applicant must be a U.S citizen with a minimum 3.0 GPA,
- Either a full-time student pursuing a baccalaureate or higher degree in a STEM or business-related field at an accredited college/university or attending an accredited 2-year college/university, or a College-bound graduate (high school senior).
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Program benefits include:
- Stipends are based on students’ academic levels at the start of their internships. The fall and spring sessions Undergraduate stipend is $11,680; Graduate stipend $14,400 total for a 16-week session.
- The NASA Internship Project at Glenn Research Center does not provide a housing allocation.
- Participants are responsible for arranging their own housing and transportation.
- The program provides a one-time travel reimbursement of up to $500 dollars to selected applicants who, also, are eligible for the reimbursement.
- The 10-week summer session stipend for Undergraduates is $7,300
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to log in or register through the link: https://nasa.force.com/s/login/
- The application dates for students to apply to any of the sessions appear in the NASA Internship Application Management System – NIAMS online at https://intern.nasa.gov.
Internship Application Deadline: Open