Export Development Canada Corporation is pleased to offer the EDC International Business Scholarships 2019-2020. This scholarship is open for those students who enrolled in a full-time accredited bachelor’s degree at a Canadian university, college.
This scholarship is recognizing the achievements and potential of Canadian undergraduate students enrolled in international business degrees. EDC has been helping Canadian exporters and investors be successful in global markets for in excess of 60 years by providing trade finance and risk management services.
User Review( votes)
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship programs open for graduate level students.
- Study Subject: The scholarships are available for graduate degree level.
- Scholarship Award: Not Known
- Nationality: Canadian Citizen
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident students are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Enrolled in a full-time accredited bachelor’s degree at a Canadian university, college or cégep (please note that we require a post-secondary institution transcript – not high school)
- Studying business (international business, commerce, finance, economics, accounting, etc.) or business combined with environmental or sustainability courses
- Returning to full-time undergraduate studies for the 2019-2020 academic year
- In excellent academic standing at a current university, college or cégep.
The following supporting documents are required:
- Letter of intent
- Resume must clearly include
- Academic or employer reference letter
How to Apply: Students apply to this scholarship application through the given link: https://talentegg.ca/employer/export-development-canada/jobs/edc-international-business-scholarships-2019-2020