Do you have a desire to pursue your higher studies in Ireland? If so, you can apply for the International Undergraduate Scholarship funded by National College of Ireland.
The study programme is available for international students who are going to take part in an undergraduate degree at NCI for the session 2020/21.
The award includes exciting benefits that will enhance the college learning experience.
User Review( votes)
Founded 1951, National College of Ireland offers a range of certificate, higher diploma, foundation and pre-masters courses for progression to promote the education or to improve career path.
Why study at the National College of Ireland? NCI gives advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: July 24th
- University: National College of Ireland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: €2000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: International students can choose full-time Bachelor degree courses in NCI’s School of Business and School of Computing.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree at NCI. After being enrolled, applicants will automatically be assessed for the opportunity based upon a range of criteria.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are requested to submit all the following documents:
- Copy of your academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English by a recognised translator
- Copy of your English language test results
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary depending on the course and are detailed in our international brochure and on individual course pages.
- Language Requirement: IELTS English language requirements are listed next to each course in our brochure or available on our English language requirements page.
The National College of Ireland will provide the award amount of €2000 to the winning students for undergraduate study.