Women Leaders in College Sports Organization is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in the Scott, Dallas, and Mia Pioli Family Endowed HBCU Membership Scholarships programme.
The scholarship will be awarded to women currently working in athletics or graduated from a HBCU. The programme is available for the academic year 2020-21.
Amazing opportunity to get base-level access per person for the 2020 National Convention and $200 in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Why should you apply for this programme? Women Leaders in College Sports Organization is the premier leadership organization that develops, connects, and advances women working in college sports and beyond.
Application Deadline: July 17, 2020
- University or Organization: Women Leaders in College Sports Organization
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: $200
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject stream
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- This membership scholarship will be awarded to women currently working in athletics at an HBCU or who graduated from an HBCU.
- Applicants must demonstrate a commitment to intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete; support advancing and advocating for diversity within college athletics, and need financial assistance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To book your place inm the programme, applicants must have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a brief essay (500 words or less) that addresses how a Women Leaders membership will contribute to her professional growth.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken the English language.
The Women Leaders in College Sports Organization will provide base-level access per person for the 2020 National Convention and $200.